Modded Up FX Infinite £900 Bargain for Sale

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=250132905729&rd=1&rd=1

That is a link to my car I am selling..

Bidding is on this US Import Car of an Infiniti FX 2007 Reg Car!

The car is an import I got when I was working in America, being a mechanic myself I worked alot on the car as you can see from the pictures I have uploaded which I have taken off the car. Sadly I am moving to Canada to do work now and so I will be getting a new car when I go there, therefore this car is needing to be sold. I purchased the car in December 06 and got the car in early January 07 took a loan out for it, the loan is now fully paid off and the car has a 2 year warranty and 1 year FREE servicing with the US suppliers, who do have bases heres in the UK. Car is an 07 reg and has MOT, Road Tax valid for a year. Is a great car, with great modifications worth upto £2,000 of what I have spent out of my own pocket. Below is a list of the modifications the car has:

Performance Mods:
Crawford Plenum
Stillen Intake
Z-tube
7 Wire Grounding kit
Unorthodox Racing Pulley
DIY Oil Catch

0-60 in 6.3

Handling Mods:
Stillen Strut Bar
AWD's Rear Sway Bar

Exterior Mods:
20 inch Chromies
35% Tint
Roof Rail Delete
Chrome License Plate Frame
3m Clear Bra (Front, Back, Mirrors, Inside Door Handles)
Escutcheon-Keyhole Cover (No Keys, Remote Sensor only)

Lights:
10k PIA HIDS
15 Blue LED Clearence
JP Spark Blue Fogs
Stealth Silver/Amber Signal Bulbs

Interior Mods:
Custom Mats
MOMO Shift Knob
MOMO Aluminum Skid Pads
G35 Clutch Peddle as Emergency Brake Pedal
No Nag Nav Mod
DIY In-Cabin Microfilter Mod
Nav-TV (3 Inputs: DVD, XBOX, CarPC)
Switch by cig lighter changes b/w stock nav and Nav-TV
PAC AUX Install
V1 (Integrated with CarPC for Display on Screen)-coming...
JL 12W6v2
JL 500/1
Titainum Fared Cap
Nkiattin's ill custom enclosure and install skillz

CarPC Specs:
C137 case
M10K 1ghz
Seagate 160gb
512 Ram
CD-ROM (Got dvd player already stock and dvd nav as well)
Hawking USB Wifi Adapter
Logitech Mic (for Bluetooth phone integration)
Kensington BT USB adapter
Stow-a-way BT keyboard + mouse
Firefly rf remote
Opus 90W

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details

I do not accept PayPal, Verisign or Nochex due to extra charges,new PayPal rules/charges,handling fees,spoof e-mails and scams which makes things awkard for me as a eBay Seller.

I have no negative feedback on eBay and have been on here over a month now, and will guarantee good customer satisfaction

All Payment will be done via Bank cash put into my Bank Account which I will securely e-mail the winning bidder my account number and sortcode to put the money into. Once the funds have cleared the car will be sent via Europcar Delievery (1 Day), Pick Up of the car in person or I will drop the car off to a person. I will e-mail the winning bidder as soon as the car is won and let them have my contact details..

Once Purchased This Car is NON-RETURNABLE.

LET ME KNOW VIA E-MAIL newclassyblonde@hotmail.co.uk or PM ME or eBay Bid

Hi and welcome.

Not being rude but can you offer any solid assurances that this is a genuine sale? (I quite fancy that if it is 8) ). The only assurance you offer is
I have no negative feedback on eBay and have been on here over a month now, and will guarantee good customer satisfaction
when in actual fact you have no feedback at all, so the above quote is a bit of a mute point really. Can you offer are more secure and gauranteed way for the buyer to transfer the money for the vehicle to you. You have refused to accept all the secure methods of internet payment and will only accept a bank transfer to your account. In all reality, when funds have cleared your account there is nothing to stop yo from withdrawing all that money, closing the account and dissapearing without honoring the sale.

Like I say, I don't mean to be rude and I really hope I have not offended, but I am just saying it as I see it. :wink:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back