022.jpg

032.jpg

026.jpg

024.jpg

033.jpg

028.jpg

027.jpg

037.jpg

Car has 3 owners including me and the car was the dealership owners car, who had it for 9 months, then the gent I bought it off has had it for 9 years, who worked for Rolls Royce, but he moved abroad, which was good for me.

The car is nearly fully speced, with all the good stuff such as JBL stereo with 6cd, Sat Nav, cruise control, chesnut leather electric heated seats, etc... I think you know the rest and one of the main reasons I bought it.

Service History - Full main dealer history
Date Mileage
6k or ,6000 miles stamped (but not date!, useful)
31/08/04 18438 (20k or 2 year) - Service A
29/03/06 33091 (40k or 4 years) - Main 34 service
20/02/08 51665 (60k or 6 years) Main Service C
19/04/10 61216 (80k or 8 years) Interim 3 service

Current Mileage - Just under 64,000. I have a wallet full of service details, with everything you would want doing done with no expense spared, including new discs and pads front and back recently.

Condition - As you can see pretty good, being completely honest, there is a couple of small car park dings (not me i'm afraid) a small 1inch crack on the front bumper where the grill meets the left light, and on the drivers rear, the paint has been touched up (2inch x 2inch), which I didnt even notice when I bought it, and you cannot even see it if you are 1 meter away from the car, along with the check strap on the drivers side has just got a bit tight, but seeing as it does not stop me getting in and out I have not fixed it. I hate it when cars are not as described so I am telling you everything I know of, but see the photos for yourself.

Interior - Mint - no other word =- Have a look at the picture of the drivers bolster that has no wear and the back seats that dont even look sat in.

Wheels - I have a full set of original wheels with the car, along with the Fox 18's that are on. I put the wheels on as I think they really suit the car perfect and fill out the arches - but again easy to take them off.

and a bike rack along with light board (as there is an electric point at the back - I have left it on, but easy to take off to make it cleaned lined again)

Mods - No mods really, changed the aerial as again think the original is a bit too long, but have the original still. I have changed the lights to whiter ones, as I think they look better than the original yellow lights! but that's it and think it looks perfect to me.

Price - £2,800ono.

I had the car inspected about a month ago by the Sheffield Peugeot dealership and he said "it's one of the best examples I have seen in a few years" = so testament to its condition.

Ta very much, I know about value for money, its brilliant,, but sometimes they have to go to a new home : (

I am in South Yorkshire and contact best contact number is 07799 608496

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back