Mazda mx-5 TURBO

koolbum20

Wrench Pro
Car
01 accord v6
Hello guys its me again how much would a bolt on turbo kit and boost control system cost to hook onto the mx-5 year 1996 1.8l engine o and also what would help the turbo perform better and would any of these listed parts interfere with its performance stainless steel catback exhaust system, k&n air filter, pulstar spark plugs, and spyder headers.

O also how much of a horsepower and torque gain am i looking at?

Hello guys its me again how much would a bolt on turbo kit and boost control system cost to hook onto the mx-5 year 1996 1.8l engine o and also what would help the turbo perform better and would any of these listed parts interfere with its performance stainless steel catback exhaust system, k&n air filter, pulstar spark plugs, and spyder headers.

O also how much of a horsepower and torque gain am i looking at?

Here you I've done you a bit of research. Have a look here. http://www.cryton.demon.co.uk/mx5/p-bbr.html These boys are experts at Turbo conversions so they will be able to recommend all the parts needed. I think it says it's roughly £2500 for the conversion.....
Hope this helps...:D:D

Banzai magazine recently did a feature on Turbo MX5's Nov Issue I think. I'll see if I can find it and pull out some of the stats.

The mods you've listed should all work well together so no worries there. Overall you are looking at over 200bhp on the car with the turbo.;)