Mazda eunos starts but has no indicators brake lights or horn

markar

Car
Mazda eunos mk1
This car was given to me however has stood for 2 years. The car runs fine and drives great however the indicators, horn and brake lights don't work.
the indicator relay clicked all bulbs are fine, the horn works when a battery is connected, and ths fuses seem fine. I am stumped any ideas?

Firstly greetings and welcome to TorqueCars buddy :)

Has the car had a change of steering wheel by any chance? The horn and indicator issue might well be a disconnected section of the loom near the wheel. If the brake lamps are good and your SURE about the fuse - sometimes a break in a fuse can be very difficult to see so put a multimeter across it to confirm; then try the brake light switch on the brake pedal. Remove the plug from the brake light switch, with the ignition on (Depending on how your brake light is powered) connect a piece of wire across the plug to short out the connections and then see if the lights comes on.

Many thanks yes it has had a steering wheel change so will check this and do the brake light switch this afternoon assuming the wife releases me to play