Manual volvo 850 t5 anyone?

Sadly the time has come for me to part with my beloved volvo,its a 1993 manual and one of the first T5's ever made its a saloon and had over £2k spent on it since i bought it about 3 years ago. The body has a few dents where various nobheads have driven into it but the engine and running gear are top notch.
New bits:
Exhaust manifold
pipercross induction kit
Camshaft sensor
Ecu upgrade (not been dynod but prob kicking out 286bhp and 300lbs torque,astonishingly quick the first T5's were the quickest)
Racing clutch with plenty of life left
toyo proxies all round again with plenty of life left
Had 3 full services since i have owned
My volvo mechanic always remarks that its a good car with plenty of life left,sadly though i cannot afford 19mpg.
Car is currently sorn but i would glady put an MOT if anyones interested,ive put a lot of love into this car and would love to see someone else enjoy it as much as i have. Im after £1000 but am open to offers. If anyone wants to know more or see any pics please do call me,07821999728 (am in cambridgeshire by the way.

Sadly the time has come for me to part with my beloved volvo,its a 1993 manual and one of the first T5's ever made its a saloon and had over £2k spent on it since i bought it about 3 years ago. The body has a few dents where various nobheads have driven into it but the engine and running gear are top notch.
New bits:
Exhaust manifold
pipercross induction kit
Camshaft sensor
Ecu upgrade (not been dynod but prob kicking out 286bhp and 300lbs torque,astonishingly quick the first T5's were the quickest)
Racing clutch with plenty of life left
toyo proxies all round again with plenty of life left
Had 3 full services since i have owned
My volvo mechanic always remarks that its a good car with plenty of life left,sadly though i cannot afford 19mpg.
Car is currently sorn but i would glady put an MOT if anyones interested,ive put a lot of love into this car and would love to see someone else enjoy it as much as i have. Im after £1000 but am open to offers. If anyone wants to know more or see any pics please do call me,07821999728 (am in cambridgeshire by the way.
Good luck with the sale, but a couple of points, 1, the earlyer t5's were no faster than the later ones, the only difference is the reverce intercooler pipework. 2, I would be very concerned with 19mpg, mine is highly tuned and returns 25mpg around town and 35mpg on a run, finaly the price is at least twice it's value. also, can you tell me what you mean by "racing clutch"

Hello Mate,

Well my volvo mechanic told me the first ones were the quickest in terms of power delivery/acceleration,he reckoned the newer ones had different power bands,im no mechanic so i just took his word for it. As for the mpg i was living in east london at the time and it was total gridlock the whole time so it probably could achieve a bit more than 19mpg,in regards to the clutch when i had the ecu re-mapped the original clutch was a bit old a tired and melted within a week and then replaced it with a heavier duty clutch,designed to take a 25% power increase i bought from a company in yorkshire it works the same as a normal clutch. Also in regards to price i did say i was open to offers im not expecting the full £1000 i mean i have spent a lot on the car but i appreciate im never going to get it back,however theres still plenty of life in the car the gearbox still feels very solid. The main thing is that i dont want to scrap it,because i think somebody could still get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back