Man loves woman who loves Concerto

tonyconcerto

Car
honda concerto
There was this man...anyway, the Concerto 1.6 Executive on a J plate failed the MOT today. Rear ABS sensor (£200.00+ from Honda), a bit of welding (not a problem) and an HC reading that would look good as a monthly salary figure.

Can you help me? Need a sensor that has been proven to work. Of course.

Need to figure how to tune the twin carb. set-up. Looked all over - done the manual - is it me? Or are they the fiendish sealed units that some mush reckons they are?

This is a situation that needs urgent attention. I can give you my life story and the benefit of my years of mechanical knowledge at a future date. Right now I need help!

That is well 'ard, Wayne. Thanks. I'm on it at the weekend, hopefully supervising Number Two Son as prolonged engine bay bending is almost beyond me these days.

Tell me about it. I remember sitting in the engine bay, squatting on the engine, of my old vectra v6 to change the back bank spark plugs. Not sure id want to do it now.

Happy days. Using a Rizla paper to set points on the roadside. I still have carbon staining my gums from pulling spark plugs with my teeth - tell the kids today and they don't believe you.

Where's this moniker Grease Monkey come from? :confused: Too stateside to my mind. \B

Happy days. Using a Rizla paper to set points on the roadside. I still have carbon staining my gums from pulling spark plugs with my teeth - tell the kids today and they don't believe you.

Where's this moniker Grease Monkey come from? :confused: Too stateside to my mind. \B
It will upgrade quite quickly, keep posting and you'll have a better status label. 10 posts will get additional posting priviledges ;)

I've set breaker points with the old rocking it in 4th to get tdc, but I've not pulled plugs with my teeth.

Are you Geoff Capes? :rofl:

T I C, of course. Thanks Wayne.

Thanks, T9 man. Hello to you.

Yo Yugguy. Geoff Capes - he used to do a telly ad. rolling a VW around. Think he was advertising lycra.

Spark plugs with molars - this is an obscure literary allusion. McMurphy in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest got into an altercation with a Grease Monkey who Chief Broom described as having carbon stained gums... Have I still got your attention? o_O

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back