Loz's 1.8VVC Talon 100R

Not sure yet, I don't know if it's just in my head or there is a change but it did feel a little neater going round one of my fav islands on the way in to work this evening. The Metro folks say with Arbs & the brace fitted it's possible to get the back end out! :blink::amuse:

Last edited:
Looks good chap, I need to get something like that for my pug, but the back steps out anyways so :S

but it's looks the dogs,

does your car have torsion bars then?

I live a few miles away from you and pass wolverhampton and never see you lol but i'll hear you now :)

Looks good chap, I need to get something like that for my pug, but the back steps out anyways so :S

Have you seen these? :D

http://www.bakerbm.com/306.php?data=suskit306a

but it's looks the dogs,

does your car have torsion bars then?

The Rover doesn't have torsion bars it has individualised hydrogas units & GTi dampers, not what you would call a normal set up but seems to work ok. :amuse:

I live a few miles away from you and pass wolverhampton and never see you lol but i'll hear you now :)

I normally work nights so I can normally be seen blatting down the M6 then, when I'm on days I get the train from Cosford so you'll less likely to spot me! :lol:

Ok not strictly anything to do with the car, but I'm easily amused & I thought I'd share with this with you lot.
I've been looking for a tool box to keep my jack, breaker bar some basic tools etc in the car, because I can't do anything normal I've been looking for something unusual & now I think I've found it. :bigsmile:
Of course it's entirely possibly the authority's may destroy the 100R in a controlled explosion should anyone spot it in a public place!
rofl.gif

Attachments

• box 1.JPG
    box 1.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 9
  • box 2.JPG
    box 2.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 7
  • box 3.JPG
    box 3.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 6
lol ive got a couple of the 900 round boxes sitting with common tools in them.
great little things for holding stuff. i was going to use one for a PC case

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back