Looking for my first car

blacklineninja

Track Warrior
Particularly for anyone around the Leicestershire area, it's a Peugeot 205 1.0 Trio Plus - a red/maroon colour with the registration starting H397.

When I had it it had colour coded sun visors, red/black seat colours and a Sparco red gearknob and gaiter. It might also still have my red tax disc holder in the windscreen!

If anyone knows where it is, or even owns it, then i might be interested in getting her back... Call me a sentimental old fool :oops:

You used to be able to get the owner registration details from the dvla for a fee of about £20. Dont know if they still do this, but maybe worth a check and £20ish, if you want your first car back.

Don't do it - keep the nostalgia. It's like going back to the same place you've been on holiday before - you'll always be dissapointed. Its probably rusty and done 200k miles anyway! :wink:

I know, but she was brilliant. I didn't even want to sell her but at the time i couldn't afford to keep her. If i can find her and she's still drivable i want to give her a complete overhaul and modernisation.