Torque Cars

ko3 turbo needed

Discussion in 'A6/S6/RS6' started by matrix406, 20 April 2009.

1. matrix406

matrix406 Torque Junkie

ramsgate
    Car:
    pug 406
    does anyone have a 1.8t ko3 turbo laying around they want some money for. it needs to be in good condition with no play in the shaft.

2. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Have you tried the salvage yards? What about getting yours reconditioned. I guess the replacement part you've been waiting for was no good then?

3. matrix406

matrix406 Torque Junkie

ramsgate
    Car:
    pug 406
    it was bang on but we didn't know that there was a blockage in the oil feed line so its knackered now. i've not got the money at mo for a recon one. trying breackers yards today mate

4. obi_waynne

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Oh bad news. Try DIY motorist ellens road in Deal. They might have something. It sounds like someone hasn't used the correct oil grade or not changed it frequently enough. Make sure there are no other blockages. I'd be paranoid and do a full flush and then change the oil 500 miles later just to make sure.;)

5. matrix406

matrix406 Torque Junkie

ramsgate
    Car:
    pug 406
    have you the number mate to hand

6. obi_waynne

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    I'm probably a bit late 01304 366666 (press 3)! Hope that helps.