Torque Cars

KIA sportageR CAR PAD II Newsmy

Discussion in 'Kia Forums' started by jackin, 13 August 2014.

1. jackin

jackin Newbie

china
    Car:
    kia
    I received a new car stereo that ordered from China, then I try to make a short view:

This product was found from the link:
    But I bought from factory directly, save a lot.

Start now by saying that the radio has met my expectations and their web site descriptions.
    The product has a built-in WinCE but connects to an Android box ,store in a drawer, that is a real PC android with all the features.

Obviously the result is satisfied, because the other features are all standard and meet the description.
    Advantages:
    1, Adjustable RGB backlight: I have adjusted to the red as the default color of car radio.
    2,Chrome trim for your car stereo as decoration.
    3,1024x600 resolution:Compared with my previous radio 800*600 resolution,the resolution is truly outstanding.
    4,Audio:the quality and power of sound are outstanding.
    5,RDS and AF function: Running!(tested yesterday on the highway)
    6,USB for original socket: working
    7, Steering wheel control: working
    8, The parcel come with a canbus box.
    9,Capacitive touch screen:the screen is a tablet of latest generation and it no dazzle from external light.
    10.USB socket: Except original USB socket, there are another USB adapter cable, can accept all of pendrive and hard-disk.
    11.Android box:It is the power of CAR PAD II. Put Android box into the drawer and connect it to the car radio with a HDMI cable. Mini-HDMI was used for data input. You can find a 8G SD card and a mini SD slot from Android box.

Disadvantages:
    The UI of WINCE need to improve. As usual, do not display the belts of emergency-airbag.