Just to say hi

LearningToFly

Car
Lancia Delta 1.9
Hi, how are you?
Just created this post to talk a bit about me, my english isnt the best but i will try best and with the help of google translator.
My name is Adriano, i am portuguese, and i like cars but i am newbir in this world and here to learn, my current car is a Lancia Delta 1.9L biturbo 190cv diesel 2008, will sell it to start some projects...
I have 2 projects that i will talk and ask you some questions in another topic, first is an e36 325i for this one is for drift and a litle sleeper a quick project.
The second is thr long project that will take me years to finish i would like your help, i have some ideas and am happy to hear yours, this idea is to make a fast and beautifull car, an old sleeper with engine swap and everything, in this one maybe i will try to do like a kit car looking like a real lambo, not a obviously fake one.
Hope you will accept my newbieness and help me learn to do it, have a nice day.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back