just bought mitsy colt cj

haggis1066

Wrench Pro
Car
e36 316 saloon
hi havnt been on for a while just bought a colt cj and looking to do alot to it hopefully so far tinted rear lights and repeaters waiting on blue tint coming from ebay for headlights got rocker cover painted looking for flexible sheet metal so i can make a custom engine cover to hide all the crap along with custom under panel got all the paint i need for diy refurb on alloys they are in pretty good nick just round the lip they are silver wanna do black and jazz blue i think mmmm not to sure yet. is there anything else i can do to my car diy style and on a reasonable budget. thanks ppl for any help.

pic is not great will get better ones tommorrow

*Sorry buddy but you need one more post before the system will allow you to post any photos or URL's*

T9 man
Super Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
need to get laptop fixed before I can,post pics dont know,how to post them from my fone lol sorry guys will get done at some point I am away to hospital on the 5th of April so will try to get it done tonight sorry guys

Hey matey at bottom of message square thingy click on advanced, then at bottom of that message square thingy click on manage attachments and Bob's your uncle.

sorry guys got photos of car but now it wont let me post them is there a specific way to post up pics.any help plz.cheers

The best way is to use a picture media source like Photobucket. It is free to join and very simple to use. You just upload your photos onto the website and follow the instructions for posting on a forum. Once you have uploaded your photos onto Photobucket and if you are having any problems, let me know and I will guide you as best I can buddy :)

Dying to see the picture as well.Have heard a lot for positive reviews about it and very eager to see the pics.PLease do share your reviews as well.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back