Jainendra... Maruti A Star...

jainendra1978

Car
Maruti Suzuki AStar
Hi.. This is Jainendra from Jaipur , India. I own a Maruti AStar hatchback and am very passionate about it. I have carried out visual mods on it and am interested in doing some performance mods too. The only performance mod currently I have done is a K&N filter... would seek help from members for the same...

Am not familiar with your car BUT to increase performance of any car will be the same basic mods regardless of make. IF it is a non turbo then a free flowing exhaust,increased compression ratio,ported head and cam shaft change and a computer remap IF it has one .

Thanks TCBOLDIE... my car is essentially an Alto.. in an Indian version... with a 3-cyl 999 cc petrol engine.. We hardly find any performance tuners in India. Nor do we get any performance components here. Would appreciate if someone could guide me to someone who has expertise in tuning... and keeps some performance parts too...

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back