PuntoLee

Wrench Pro
No doubt you get this question all the time

just wanted to know what you all think is the best car insurance company

im 17 with a fiat punto 1.2 mrk 2 and i dont mind fully comp or 3rd party

any help what so eva welcomed

cheers

lee

It really varies a lot from person to person and area to area. I would say get a quote from an insurance supermarket, a local broker and a couple of direct insurers.

Never take the very cheapest quote - on the basis you get what you pay for!

AF

Try Adrian Flux, especially if you're thinking of modifying your car, i haven't done it yet but I only found them the lest week so i'll be insuring with them in September. They seem to be saving people money left, right and centre.

Failing that i've always been insured with the AA, just make sure you look around, don't go to confused.com cos they're a joke. Good luck mate! :wink:

1.0 12v for me was £1600 by myself third party, fully comp was £2400.

for my 1.2 16v which is same eng. as yours (in a fashion) its £1892 still 3rd party, fully comp was a joke. it also depends on trim and how much the bumpers cost to replace, search insurance groups on google and look up your model and make, this will give you an idea.

i.e. 1.0 12v was group 1 the lowest which cost 1600, my new car is group 3 and costs 1892, but is an older car.

basically you will find out what its like to be bumf****d

:D

Im insured by a place called swinton. http://car.swinton.co.uk/car/
Im 20 and got a 92 K pug 106 1.4 XT costs me 3rd Party fire and theft just sort of £1200 thats with less than 1yrs experience. No mods declared and parked on a main road in a layby.
As what waynne said they go by the person(age) and area.