In need of a new daily driver

jarrus

Pro Tuner
Car
Suzuki Swift Sport
So, sadly my little 205 turbo diesel needs to be replaced, as much as I love it so, it's becoming too much hassle to maintain as a daily driver and parts aren't as cheap as you think now as availability just isn't there anymore.
It won't be going for scrap though, but for now it will be going in my lock up and I will do something with it later.
I reckon I have no more than £3000 to spend on a replacement, all I need it to do is get me to work and back with also general milling about, so what does everyone recommend?
Cheers
Brett

Tough call Brett, how about a Fiesta - now don't shoot me on this one :lol: But a friend of mine picked up a 1.6 Ghia X 5 door hatch 56 Reg with 11 months rent from an auction here in London for £2050 and it only had 31k on the clock. Lovely little thing it is too. If I am a way out on this Brett then I'll

Or a £100 banger. Run it until it dies (or the MOT fails), sell it for £100 to the next person then rinse/repeat.

Do you have any requirements to meet like size of boot, no of doors etc?

A Ford Focus (ST or TD version) would work quite well, bit of fun to drive but dead cheap to run.