Impreza '00 onwards

Hi All,

Am looking for either a Subaru Impreza WRX STi '00 onwards with a knackered bottom end possible slight shunt at the front - but would really prefer with panel damage. Or a P1. (hey - were in a recession so not too expensive)

Anything out there?
Thanks

Thanks for the quick response, just noticed i should have put "not" infront of panel damage as have done panel work before and frankly for the amount of time it takes for putting in rear quarters etc... its just not worth it. so would prefer without panel damage. for a P1 really looking for a good one but not many available so aware that good ones maybe pricey so would just like to see whats available.
For one with a damaged engine would probably spend up to GBP4-5k but possibly more if a newer model. It really depends on the year and condition of the rest of the vehicle>
area central scotland but can do nothern england as well, have access to a trailer,

Thanks for the quick response, just noticed i should have put "not" infront of panel damage as have done panel work before and frankly for the amount of time it takes for putting in rear quarters etc... its just not worth it. so would prefer without panel damage. for a P1 really looking for a good one but not many available so aware that good ones maybe pricey so would just like to see whats available.
For one with a damaged engine would probably spend up to GBP4-5k but possibly more if a newer model. It really depends on the year and condition of the rest of the vehicle>
area central scotland but can do nothern england as well, have access to a trailer,

okey dokey, will have an ask about for you, im in northeast so if i can find one round here for you then its not too far of a trek :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back