I'm new here -Willz from Christchurch nz.

hi Willz I see that you live in C/church and wondered how the recovery after the quake is going?.

We were there on a trip before it happened staying in Cathedral square and were saddened that the lovely church was badly damaged.

We hope to visit NZ again before they send me off to a retirement home.:eek::lol:

hi Willz I see that you live in C/church and wondered how the recovery after the quake is going?.

We were there on a trip before it happened staying in Cathedral square and were saddened that the lovely church was badly damaged.

We hope to visit NZ again before they send me off to a retirement home.:eek::lol:
Yea wasn't what chch expected. Still quite a lot of people traumatised from it all..I wasn't actually in chch when the quakes happened..I moved down afterwards for all the work..

But the rebuild seems to be going great..most the city been reopened to the public now..still so much work to be done..a lot of new houses being built..also a lot of the nessassary evil(road works) rite through the eastern suberbs..a lot of new drainage being layed down..we getting the just a slow process..and yes the cathedral had been hit hard..I don't it's been knocked down though yet.as a lot of people were not happy with the desision..bye for now and thank you for replying TCJBOLDIE !!

Hi willz, really good to have you along.

I've made you a new thread so you don't get lost among all the other welcomes.

Enjoy your time on here.

Awe mean thank you all for making me feel so welcome..I can see and feel I'm gonna learn so much from the kind and wise people of torque cars..I also have a partner by the name of mel nd 3 kids but two to her..the third I still take on as me own..from youngest to eldest..Millie..izack...and shyanne..I always try to talk to my partner bout cars and things I wanna do..but she don't wanna bar of it..lolz..so it's gonna be good having such an awesome crowed to torque cars with..so woohoo and let the knowledge be with us!!!

When my wife started going on "Before you put that money into your car, we have blah blah blah that needs taken care of". "This is for me what you going to look at cabinets and counter tops is" ......Silence

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back