I'm Back :D

Rudders666

Torque Master
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
Hi all,

After a long period away from the site i recently remembered it still existed. lol. Sorry about that.

Since being away my Focus ST-2 has had somewhat of a transformation.

I've added carbon wrapped bonnet, wing mirrors and light surrounds.

Also a Dreamscience intercooler and RS clutch and AS CAIS, matte black 18" sonics alloys.

I'm going for a remap of Mod X at Dreamscience next Friday which i'm immensely looking forward to.

Be good to speak to you all again and have a catch up :D

Hey welcome back. It sounds like you have been busy on your car. You'd best get some pics up for us in your project thread.

Welcome back, good to hear from you again! You have lots of catching up to do on here! We've missed you. :D

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

FordFair20122.jpg

Carbon3.jpg

Thanks very much Waynne :D

IMG_1192.jpg

it's had the plastics sprayed to match since. Though looks like I'm going to have to touch them up before show season thanks to the bloody gritters

And who the hell is ''admin'' and what does he drive. that's freaky man, is he like Torque Cars own Stig or something, what's the idea??????

And who the hell is ''admin'' and what does he drive. that's freaky man, is he like Torque Cars own Stig or something, what's the idea??????

Admin is one of the main people in charge who keeps this website running in all weathers - so enough respect! ;)

Especially as that poor person resides in a room that's 6' x 6' with no windows and merely a candle to see by and just one bag of coal a week to keep warm! :sad2:

Obi Waynne is such a tough boss that he has been witnessed squeezing a pound coin in his bare hands until it screams for mercy, so Admin is to be praised at every opportunity for sticking with us under the circumstances :lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back