If you were limited to 3 mods what would you do?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If there was only 3 mods you could do what would you choose?

I would do suspension, exhaust and a remap if that was all I could choose. Would any of you do visual or cosmetic stuff?

1. Re-map.

2. Extra turbo cooling having recently shafted the seals on the last one, thus requiring a new turbo and intercooler.

3. Brake pads and hoses - ATE pads and Goodridge hoses

1. engine swap :p 2.5 v6 in corsa sxi (wonder if its possible :wink: )

2. wide and smooth body kit

3. suspension (can that inlude brakes and wheels :lol: )

hard one...

OK, fix the lottery and buy a AMG Merecedes 600 SLK and then install another 6 litre V12 the back - one driving each wheel.

Mod 2: Hire Joanna Lumley to talk to me whilst I'm driving

Mod 3: scrap the sat nav

:)

Exhaust, Suspension and Remap.

I would try to get as much as I could standard (spoiler, alloy wheels, nicer seats etc...)

aswearing said:
1. engine swap :p 2.5 v6 in corsa sxi (wonder if its possible :wink: )
We're doing a feature on a 2.5 V6 in a MK1 Astra so I reckon the Corsa is dooable too! :shock:

HDI fun you've shocked me (No Diesels then? :lol: )

Asweaering NO - it can't include brakes and wheels! :lol: You could just say engine mods, body mods and suspension mods and that would cover everything in the world ever.

Engine swap

Turbo

Dont know about a 3rd, fast road cam maybe?

Too many options, cant belive some people would put a bodykit on if they were only aloud 3 mods. :eek:

i think if a 2.5 V6 did fit in my little corsa, i don't think id ever drive it :lol:

it would be a situation where you're driving very slow, not daring to put your foot down, until you get to the motorway slip road...then between gear shifts i'd be screaming like a girl. it would scare me ****less.

can't imagine the extra work needed to keep it on the road: wider tyres, uprated suspension system including anti-anti roll bars strut braces, chassis strengthening new petrol tank, roll cage.....