Idiosyncrasies in your cars

Lunchmoney

The Torque Meister
Car
'98 JDM Impreza STI
Does your car have any? Something that doesn't affect the workings of your car and that are unique to your car; not the make or model, just your, individual, car.

For example, in my scoob, when I engage the fun pedal and launch it, either from standing start, running start or a corner exit, whenever really, a small amount of washer fluid escapes from the rear window washer. I like to think my car is spitting at the cars I have just left behind :lol: (it is a "chav mobile" afterall :rofl:).
I've had a few cars with rear wiper/washer (including my first scoob) and none have done this, so I consider this a little unique thing and I would never consider getting it "fixed" as I like this little personality ;)

My fiat ducato motorhome is 30 years old, the warning light's are like a disco but currently returning from a trip to Italy and back the long way without any problems whatsoever

Recently drove an Alfa gt, the handbrake hides under the armrest, annoying as a horse lorry in front

In pretty much every Audi I've owned there has been a slight crunch into second gear, my current car doesn't suffer very much at all from this, but there is still a slight notchiness there.

There is also an annoying rattle from inside the drivers door, it's since we had the loom replaced and annoys the hell out of me!

For example, in my scoob, when I engage the fun pedal and launch it, either from standing start, running start or a corner exit, whenever really, a small amount of washer fluid escapes from the rear window washer.

Uncanny LM, this happens to me on a long drive on the motorway & after I finally become stationary; a little squirt splashes up on the front screen. No idea what to make of it :confused: