hyundai accent engine change

the mmm

Car
hyundai accent
hi

i want to change my" hyundai accent 2000 1.5l" engine to 2.0l or 1.8l

is there any engine (2.0l or 1.8l ) fit my car ???

plz consider that my car is manual and work on banzen

YE dude i would think the best place to start would be is a J2 motor wich is the standard 2.0lt motor from the Tiburon... Lot of work then you just going to want to make it faster rather take your motor and do performance mods like TURBO
My car is the 2.0lt Tiburon and now i want to put turbos and all those nice things...CHEAPER COOLER AND IF DONE RIGHT BIG BIG POWER!!!

2ltr coupe f2 engine is your best bet mate fits straight in except from one engine mount that needs moving and i think you can run it in the standard gearbox and produces about 165bhp something like that. not bad considering you can pick um up for 200 quid on ebay :)
the thing you must remember is that putting a bigger engine in that produces big power will bend your chassis simple so try not over doing it when deciding on what engine.
also you must remeber to uprate everything from breaks to wheels and tyres on your car as you need to be able to stop befor you can go fast

2ltr coupe f2 engine is your best bet mate fits straight in except from one engine mount that needs moving and i think you can run it in the standard gearbox and produces about 165bhp something like that. not bad considering you can pick um up for 200 quid on ebay :)
the thing you must remember is that putting a bigger engine in that produces big power will bend your chassis simple so try not over doing it when deciding on what engine.
also you must remeber to uprate everything from breaks to wheels and tyres on your car as you need to be able to stop befor you can go fast

Greetings and Welcome! ;)

Hi Everyone! I have a 2016 Hyundai accent I’m new to the car community, I really wanna enhance the performance/ speed on it! But I don’t know where to start and I feel kinda stuck yes I’m aware it’s not a very sporty car but for just starting out I wanna do some mods to it and see if I can get the most speed and performance I can out of it. It’s a 6 speed manual any help/ suggestions would be amazing thanks! ☺️