Howdy

MW52KER

Car
Mercedes ML
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. My name is Mike. I'm from sunny studley in Warwickshire (well its been bloody sunny the last few days lol)
I'm in the process of build a road legal car from scratch similar to the super 7 cars. But will be modifying it to look more like an Ariel atom.
I have p!entry of questions regarding this so any advice would be great. I will post in appropriate sections but thought I'd drop one on this post just to start off
Do I go rear engine rwd, front engine rwd or fwd?

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

I look forward to reading more about your project it sounds fantastic.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Cheers. I will keep you all updated once I finally start the project. Its in planning stages at the moment so not much going on apart from fact finding and getting all the materials together for the chassis but once I start the fabrication stage I'll start a new thread and keep everyone updated

Which thread? Lol I'm not here to challenge anyone just here for useful tips and advice. But interested in reading Steve's thread if it a similar project could be really helpful to me

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back