How courteous are you

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
How courteous are you when driving? What is the most courteous thing you have done and what sort of things do you regulalrly do?

Took the words right of my mouth HDI. Normally I'm very good but if someone does something imbecilic that will put me in uncharitable mood for a good while! :lol:

I think because no-one is ever (well rarely) held accountable for thier actions while driving it's hard to behavious courteously. Tbh, I think we should have seen youtube commenters coming it's very similar situation.

I have always been courteous to other road users, but blatant bad manners makes me blow my top sometimes(cannot afford to fight with people at my age!)

I'd like to think that I am quite courteous. I tend to be slightly bias tho. I never let in women (as since I have been driving I have been let in once by a woman) and I never let in old people, or people who drive sh*@ cars like Wagon R's or Kia's as they never tend to let me in. White van men always get let out, as they always seem to let me out. I always let out taxi's and busses as well. They got a job to do and its costing them time and money to sit at a junction.

usually courteous, although as said above if some takes advantage then a switch flips.

drove past a car having a dashboard fire the other day - took a couple of seconds to notice so by that time half way down the street but whirled it around (in the Musso this is not graceful) and lobbed the fire extinguisher (we have attached to the side of the drivers footwell due to previous experience) to the guy and seems it saved the cargo - but prob needs new dashbaord wiring. - looked like it was a Chinese copy of a Ford Explorer.

I'm pretty curteous most of the time. I don't mind letting people out etc but what really grates on me is when you let someone in or out and they don't thank you. I mean seriously, how hard is it to raise your hand or flash your hazards or whatever? Very irritating!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back