How and what to mod on proton iriz to have the best performance and max output?

Ririz

Car
Proton Iriz 1.6P
Hello forum, im new here and i just bought my proton iriz 1.6p AT. I just wanna know what should i do to get the max output(HP)/performance from my car? Just the air intake/exhaust mod?

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Not too much available unless you have a very healthy bank balance. Air intake and performance exhaust system may yield just a couple of BHP, depending on the age of the car you might be able to get the engine ECU remapped to get you a couple more. But in all honesty, I would stop right there, drive the car and enjoy it for what it is, then save up for something infinitely more tunable and rewarding |B

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

I look forward to reading more about your project it sounds fantastic.

It will cost a lot of money to tune up your car, the best mod you can get is a fast road camshaft. However this will only add around 10% to your peak power - not a lot in the grand scale of things. Induction kits will make a nice noise but you'll lose some low down torque and it's the same story with a sports exhaust I'm afraid.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back