Honda owner

Tyson

Car
Honda prelude 2.2lt
Hey guys just started on here I owne a 1994 honda prelude peal white on black rims with a little bit if camber and I am trying to straighten it up make it look fresh

Once you have made 10 posts then you will be able to uploads some photos, I look forward to that as I have not seen a Prelude in a long time.

Yeah well hopefully i can put pics up soon cars going to take me awhile to get it how I want it but so far so good brother

Yes, if you look under your avatar you will see "Messages" this actually is your post count so you will know where you are.

Cheers guys here is the prelude and lancer side by side

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 3
Sorry I missed your welcome thread, so may I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Hi and welcome to TC forums from me.
Would of loved to have dropped a VTec into my old Prelude when I had it. They don't make em like this anymore unfortunately (∩_∩)

1474072_204202806433582_77440215_o.jpg

1495810_204202936433569_1299930305_o.jpg

Yes that is a set of shiny carbs you can see there (*˘︶˘*)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back