Hola forum ;)

Cataleya27

Wrench Pro
Car
Saab
hi everybody I'm proud owner of Saab 9-3t ,yes I'm a girl and I love working on my car I'm rebuilding it by myself , right now my car have 300hp and around 400nm but I know -I can do better than that

Hi there, and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars.

What mods have you done to your car - I bet it's an extensive list and you have lots planned already?

Hi thank you and yes I done already so much since I have the car ,,,,,everything is new in it so no original parts apart from turbo but I'm planing now to exchange it for a bigger one ,I even changed the colour of the car from original grey to lime green ,,,all changes that has been made to my car was done by me and my brothers (car mechanics ) if I should write down a list of changes I could go on for hours but I try to upload some pics later on ;) ;)

You have sorted it, well done.

Where do you live? Your location is stated as UK, but the car registration plates and steering wheel postion say otherwise :)

Yes I just moved to uk from Sweden haven't sorted all out with the car yet
You came here for the weather didn't you.

You'll notice that in the depths of winter the UK come crashing to a standstill with no trains running and all the roads empty when we get 2mm of snow! I bet you're used to dealing with more than that in Sweden!

Yes of course I am used to that and lot of snow of course , but I wasn't in Sweden permanently ,uk is my home so i came back home .:):):)

Hi and welcome to TC forums from me :)
Echo Waynnes request of a project thread. Keep us updated on what happens next. T9 will be along soon and you can compare mods on your Saabs.

OG the Swedish snow is more grippy than ours ;)

Hi thank you for welcoming me so nice ,of course I will keep you updated ,I have lot of new ideas for my car and I will start soon as I can working on it ;)

Hi and welcome to TC forums from me :)
Echo Waynnes request of a project thread. Keep us updated on what happens next. T9 will be along soon and you can compare mods on your Saabs.

OG the Swedish snow is more grippy than ours ;)

Actually, it is!

Scandinavian winters are a damn sight colder than ours so the snow doesn't melt. In the UK the weather hovers around freezing. Snow falls and settles. During the night it stays frozen but during the day there is often a partial thaw. Come the night, the temp drops below freezing and the thawed snow turns to ice. This gives us our lethal road conditions, even with only a few inches of snow. This doesn't happen in Scandinavia so they only have to deal with packed snow which is a lot easier to drive on and get grip.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back