Hi

Acidmsl

Car
C63 AMG (PP+)
Hey guys

At *** we work on mapping and tuning and all things performance.

We are happy to be here on Torquecars and hopefully will have many great discussions and share some great content with you all and show you all some of the fantastic vehicles we have worked on.

Kind regards

**Hi buddy, sorry I have removed the company references as advertising a company needs to be approved by the admin team first. Please contact @obi_waynne who will be delighted to help you out.**

Kindest regards
T9 man
Super Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome as I'm sure that your knowledge and experience will be called on quite often |B :)

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin, in your official welcome thread! Nice to have you along, I hope you're enjoying the site.

Good to talk to you earlier and hoping we can set something up to our mutual benefit.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Thank you Waynne, It was great chatting to you earlier and I agree our future relationship will be mutually beneficial.

As I underscored earlier there seems to be a wealth of industry specific knowledge on here and more importantly many enthusiasts for us to network with.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and please don't hesitate to ask anything.

Andrew

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back