Hi

T

Thayalan

Hi. I would like to add turbo to my Alfa 156 2001. Currently am having a Alfa 166 3.0 V6 engine in it running the 2.5 V6 ECU with the 2.5 original injector in it.

Hello there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars, it's great to have you along. Thanks for joining up.

I'm sure you'll find us very friendly and helpful, get involved in our many topics and threads and feel free to ask for tuning tips and solutions to problems in our technical and make and model forums. ;)

G'day Kiwi I'm on the other side of "the ditch"and can tell you that changing to a turbo is going to cost many$$$$$$$$.

To do it properly for starters I would rebuild the motor with balanced forged internals, reco the head, ARP head and main studs,Cometic head gasket,bigger fuel pump and injectors,aftermarket ECU,3 inch exhaust system and then add dyno tuning.
Would suggest you research prices,add them up and add another 25% for unseen/incidentals and you should be sweet|B

Better add a new stronger clutch as well as the present one will fail when the boost hits:eek::)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back