hi peeps first off thanks for having me

C

Chunkz89

hi, my names Justin I'm a student studying computer hardware engineering with little to no car mechanic experience, I've come into some money so decided I wanted to get a car to work on as a project.
I'm currently debating between a Citeron c2 vts 1.6 or the 1.4 diesel. as yet I'm undecided and would welcome your inputs.
What I plan to do with the car is work on the performance and tuning of the motor, while keeping the ascetics pretty much untouched (basically if it dosent impact performance then I can do without it). tAlso as I'm into hardware I plan to incoparate some gadgetry to help aid tuning of the ride.

If anyone has suggestions on best place in westmidlands or online to get parts, aswell as advise on lowering hights, rim size, turbo ext. that would be great thanks guys . ;)

Justin

Hi and welcome to TC forums.
Not really up on what you can do to Citroens but someone will be along soon. I will just warn you that turboing a n/a engine is very very complicated.

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back