Hi last crx I had was 18 years ago - until yesterday, when i bought a 91 VT :)

S

spacex

Want to keep it standard as possible to the eye but open to lowering, K&N, re-map, performance exhaust system, maybe upgraded braking system. Any advise in any of these areas appreciated.

Braided hoses is always a good idea for a better feel :). Maybe some uprated crossdrilled and grooved discs with some nice sticky pads, ebc yellow stuff i had were pretty good in my old motor :). Btw, extreamly jealous that you got a crx, was looking at them for a while, but couldnt find any worth the investment lol.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

A remap should get the VTEC to kick in lower down the RPM range which should give you a good boost of power!

A sports exhaust sounds lovely on those high revving engines but Induction kit and sports exhaust will push the power up higher in the RPM range if you're not careful leaving you with very little torque low down.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back