Hi Guy`s....Thank you for accepting me.

Kevo

Car
GTR32 skyline
Hi guy`s..many thanks for accepting my quest to join...I`m a retired mechanic with over 40 years in the trade...I love cars and have had many over the years.After having the run of the mill stuff i rebuilt a lotus Elite from scratch ,Engine (With cosworth cam`s) Gearbox and diff and a galv chassis change from lotus themselves....After owning this for over 7 years then progressed onto 3 x 911 porsche`s (All air cooled) then started on the Jap performance stuff..Owning a Subaru Impreza WRX STI type RA,Then 3 x Mitsubishi evo`s then toyota supra twin turbo manual...The latest car which i have now owned for 9 years is a Tanaka Engineering Nissan skyline gtr32 which is running 650 bhp and was over 1000bhp in japan...I also imported quite a few cars mainly toyota starlet and glanza turbo gt`s...

Hi and welcome from another very senior citizen |B :)
It seems that you have had a wonderful array of cars over the years and am sure that you will be able to give informed advise in the future.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Hello and welcome to this awesome site, one of my favourite sites around, we generally have quite good banter and laughs on here so please stick around and post loads, looking forward to getting to know you better.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back