hi from yorkshire :)

corsabalex

Wrench Pro
Car
corsab need newcar!
im alex im 17 im not into puntos 1.2 with wide arch body kits so dont judge me im not a boy racer. i drive a corsa b because im too young to insure anything quicker. joined here so i could get information from more experienced driver nsand tips on new cars and modifying techniques to get the most from my car :) thanks alex:)

hi and welcome .. well a small car is still a car .. my car is just a 3 cylinder 1000cc puching only 39hp at wheel when i just started .. its a good start to learn ..:blink1:

hey and welcome to the site.
dont worry we dont judge on age or car - well up to a point i wont.
its the idiots that post up wantig info on how to get their 1.0 corsa to keep up with big cars at 150mph.

have you done anything at all to the corsa yet

hi and welcome to TC, dont worry bout being judged on here it dont happen (its a very friendly site ............waynne keeps us all in line with his whip lol :)), you will find loads posts where many of us have recommended to younger drivers to start off with a car similar to yours purely to keep insurance low to help move up the car/modifying scale.

get yourself to 10 posts and get some pics up (at the end of the day we have all started from somewhere, believe me i have had some sheds in the past)

again welcome :)

Oi! What's wrong with Puntos? :confused: :sad2: Plenty more chavved up Corsas around than Puntos maaayte :p Anyways, welcomes. Enjoy your stay.

hey and welcome to the site.
dont worry we dont judge on age or car - well up to a point i wont.
its the idiots that post up wantig info on how to get their 1.0 corsa to keep up with big cars at 150mph.

have you done anything at all to the corsa yet
nah i kept the corsa standard decided theres not guna be many gains in performance until u spend quite alot. have nearly got 1 years no claims and am thinking of getting a new car but i dont know what i cn have to keep insurance down??? :(

Hello and welcome buddy.
If I was you I'd keep the corsa for another year and save up the pennies for a better car when you've got 2 years driving under your belt. That way you'll be saving loads on the insurance anyway as I'm sure it will drop in your second year. Plus you can save up more pennies for a better base car to start with.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back