Hi from Dubmeister GTi

D

DubmeisterGTi

Hi all! My name is Peter Hine aka Dubmeister GTi. Its a real honor and privilege to be a part of this Torquecars Community. I've learnt alot even in the short time that I've been on this site, and

I find the features really accurate and well explained. I live is Stellenbosch, Cape Town, South Africa. I Love Jesus, my Wife and Modified cars, and work as a public servant to the Provincial Government of the Western Cape. Part-time I sell mainly VW parts and accessories. I like my VW's, especially MK1's, but I have a MK3 as well. Only lately that has started to change, as I'm currently busy with a Ford Bantam.

It's a new challenge venturing into the unknown for me, and that is where this website helped alot. I must say that after watching Street Outlaws on Discovery channel I became a Fan of Chevrolet big blocks.

If Chevrolet hadn't dis-invested during the apartheid years, I don't think VW would have featured on my radar with these flimsy front-wheel drive applications, as its been difficult getting the power to the ground, even if the power to weight ratio is favorable. So the first lesson I learnt on this website when putting massive power into a light body, is to get a rear-wheel drive car!

Last edited by a moderator:
May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back