• Total voters

Wilko117

Car
Fiesta Red Edition
I did car mechanics level 1 at college.
I have been in to cars since i was 12.
First car show at 16.
Drive a Fiesta Red Edition.
I will be getting a cold air induction kit fitted next month.
Booked in to have cobra cat back in July. Will get downpipe/sports cat when i have the money.
Ps Revo is the way forward.
Only exterior mod will be centre brake light.
Maybe next year some JDM 8 spoke alloys.
WIll be getting Michelin Pilot Sport 3's on the front (if convinced otherwise). Have conti contact 5's on the front at the moment and wearing down too fast for my liking.

Nice to meet you all,
Wilko117

Hello and welcome! I, too, have always found Continental tyres to wear rapidly. Recent experience with Michelin's Primacy 3 is much the same. I'm currently using Pirelli's Cinturato P7 Blue - very impressive so far. First time I've bought Pirelli tyres since 1988.

@TC ModFather
Hello and welcome! I, too, have always found Continental tyres to wear rapidly. Recent experience with Michelin's Primacy 3 is much the same. I'm currently using Pirelli's Cinturato P7 Blue - very impressive so far. First time I've bought Pirelli tyres since 1988.

See the tyre size that i need is 205 40 r17. So you have a great tyre, but unfortunately they do not do it in the size i need. The same goes for Michelin Sport Pilot 4 and Michelin Super Sport. I can get durable and wet grip goodyear asyymetric 2's or michelin pilot sport 3's. Or run relatively soft compound Toyo Proxxes T1R or Yokohamma Parada Spec 2's.

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back