hi everyone!

S

Sab

hi, my name is Sab, fresh member :)
first of all, thank you for having me! I'd really appreciate if you could help me out, in a technical thing.
i have my AUDI A3 1.8t (2000) i just bought the car back ( I wanted something new, which was a sh*t diesel a4 2005, never again!) and I'd like to get some extra power. I'm thinking about to change my A3 engine, for an S3 with gearbox, turbo, loom, and everything. i'd like to ask that, what kind of modifications I'll have to do on the car, to get the new stuff into it?? has anybody done, something like this before, will i have to change the driveshafts, can i use the 6 gears transmission without the quattro system,will i need the suspensions from the s3??
thank you very much!

Hi and welcome to a great friendly site where there are some very switched on people with a ton of hands on as well as technical know how so I am sure that someone will have the answers you need.

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.
Sorry for my slow reply, I've been so busy behind the scenes on here lately I have some major catching up to do.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Just change the Turbo and get a remap, You'll be above S3 power levels and will have only spent £1000 - assuming you can source a cheap KO4 turbo from somewhere.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back