hi everybody

B

badbrains300zx

i have a 93 nissan 300zx na....5speed it has around 170,000 im runnin a jim wolf intake, with a HKS hi-power exhaust... im also running an electric fan on the rad. it has a short shifter installed..

its sittin on 18inch concept neeper FLY wheels, with 245/40/18 tires, with megan racing coilovers, with adjustable lower control arms,and adjustable tension rods....

my sounds come from an alpine cda-9853 headunit, with all polk audio interior speckers, with a fosgate punch 100 old skool DSM amp pushing two old skool DVC kicker comp 10's in a custom down firing box i built.... its also has H.I.D lows and highbeams....with tinted turnsignals, and a set of tinted diamond style euro taillights....

its a work in progress for sure..... i need to repair or switch out my radiator lower core support asap....so thats what im dealng with now...its rusted to hell and back

Last edited by a moderator:
May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car long term then? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Hello nice to meet you. Your'e in good company on here if you love cars, there's a lot of knowledge on here and people are really friendly and happy to help out.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back