Hi, CRAZYEVAN here

C

CRAZYEVAN

i found this site on bing, i don't believe i found this site on google.

i have owned an 2003 alfa romeo 156 sportwagon in red, but that is long gone. i currently have a 1996 mazda lantis 2.0 in blue and a 1998 renault megane rxe 2.0 turbo charged in grey.

i am just about to put the finishing touches on my megane this should only be a few weeks from now. it was a wreck before.

i am evan from new zealand. megane's are rare around these parts a lot of peugeot's though of which i would also not mind owning.

when i had my alfa romeo, i got up to a top speed of 150km/h on a narrow, intermittently risen but straight road in the middle of the night. i had pictures but one of my cellphones got stolen so the pictures went with it.

there is also a 1998 toyota camry gracia sedan 2.2, but the love for that car is long gone. i feel the car doesn't represent who i am one bit, or who i even ever was.

A really warm welcome to the forums buddy, glad you found us. Google seem to favor the really large sites at the moment, i must admit i've pretty much stopped using them now for searches as I was missing out on so much information.

Enjoy the site, stick around, get stuck into our many discussions and topics and feel free to ask questions - we are very friendly.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back