Hi all

Azadali

Car
3000 GT
Hi everyone. From South Wales. I've got a 3000GT. Had it for about 10 years now. Just thought id register and see what other people are doing with there cars.
My one needs a bit of tlc as well so hopefully get some hints and tips on how to get a few things fixed :)

Azad

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.
Sorry for my slow reply, I've been so busy behind the scenes on here lately I have some major catching up to do.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

welcome mate. I am into many fan clubs of 3000GT sadly don't own, altho wished I did, nice cars, except their weight. what year is it?

You should buy one if you can its amazing. I did think about selling it a few years ago but i just cant do it!
Need to get quite a bit of work done on it now so looking for a decent garage that can do the work. Not all garage seem to want to have a look at it.

if we talking bodywork I have an online friend in UK who is an amazing guy and does body work very well, he even owned a one of a kind 3000GT. hard to find one in the budget, plus mostly are old so they will require some plus things to pass the technic control here. altho those are amazing cars and one of the best, not to mention they can beat a lot modern cars. VR4 engine at it's best.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back