Hey from Canada

K

KevinB2217

I have begun an interest into modding cars. I have no mechanical background whatsoever or experiance what would be your advice for learning mods etc..

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

We all have to start somewhere, so as long as you are willing to wield a spanner around the old engine bay then I say good luck to you. ;)

If you want to start down the slippery slope of car modification then my advice would be.
- determine exactly what it is that you want to achieve,looks/power/speed
- research on your make and model re turbos,blowers,suspension,transmission,brakes etc
- decide on how much you are willing to spend and then add another 50%

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

My first experience with car's was with family/friends I watched and helped where I could.
Now with a fault code reader a Haynes manuals and the Internet I pretty much do all the work on my own motors

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back