Help which is best 2010 Ford Transit or Mercedes Vito van

hough

Road Burner
Car
VW T5 swb 2.5tdi
Hey I'm not sure if this is the right category to put this post but here it goes.

As the thread states I'm looking at buying either a Ford Transit minibus or a Mercedes Vito minibus for a work vehicle, id prefer a minibus over a panel van as it would suit my needs better, so I'm after advise or pros and cons on each van or if there is a better option.

My needs

• Med to Long wheel base van
  • Standard roof height don't need anything higher
  • Need at least 6 seats but 8 or 9 is still good and must be easily recoverable
  • Comfort would be good to as need the van to be a family car too so creature comforts would be amazing too

I think this is it lol

You're making me think I should start a TorqueVans site now.

The Transit is cheaper to run generally than a Mercedes. You might not get the same tax advantages with a minibus compared with a van.

Have you looked at the pickup type trucks with two rows of seats in the cab? You can get a hard top for most of them and it might suit you better.

A friend of mine got a Landrover LWB, it has plenty of seats and the all his rears fold away to give a good load capacity.

Hey for me i think the mini idea is ideal for as i sometimes need the length of a panel van and sometimes i need more seats but my problem is where i live i can only have 1 vehicle so need something mutli purpose