Help! [Suzuki Wagon R]

roastbeeef

Car
suzuki wagon r
Hi Guys,

Me and 2 of my mates are driving to Mongolia this summer as part of a Rally, and we've just bought a Suzuki Wagon R to do it in. I know its not the best choice but we wanted a challenge!

Just got a couple of questions if anyone is able to answer them for me.

Whats the biggest wheels that you can fit on one of these bad boys without rubbing the wheel arches? I've seen bigger wheels on a go-kart and dont think that it will survive anywhere outside of europe in its current state.

Any ideas where I can get a roof spoiler? Were planning on making it into a mini A-Team van and I need to get hold of a small roof spoiler to put on it. I've ran a google search and couldnt find anything,

cheers,

Matt

Thats a majorly long drive. You need to have some comfort so avoid dropping it low and adding really stiff suspension and a loud exhaust.;)

Is this a fun rally similar to the Gumball3000?

You can get Universal rear top (hatchback) type spoilersfrom loads of different places.

You can also get spring lifters (grayston/halfords) to gain a small amount of lift, or even poly top mounts are possible to gain extra clearance.

Try some wheel spacers, as they add stability and give a better turning circle.

Yeah, you are limited for space but i would not go too high with wheels/tyres as the clutch will burn out, try lifting the vehicle first.

Just a few ideas :)