Torque Cars

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Say Hello & introduce yourself' started by ShowtimeMMABrand, 11 July 2018.

1. ShowtimeMMABrand

ShowtimeMMABrand Newbie

Pennsylvania
    Car:
    2005 Mazda 6 3.0
    Hi there, the name is Brett. I am from Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania. I have a 2005 Mazda 6 3.0 It's been a project car of mine for a few years now. So I just fully rebuilt the 3.0. I had the block shaved down, both heads shaved down and the cylinders resurfaced. I ordered a stock rebuild kit from Chegg. I have an after market intake, after market headers & full out exhaust system. Premium coil packs and OEM spark plugs. I would love to know what else I could do to achieve some power with this vehicle. Where is a good place to get the car tuned at? what is a good programmer for the computer? I run Amsoil in my vehicle. Ideas for my handling and suspension as that will be the next areas that I will be working on. Now as for why I am here. My build is back together and running but is running through gas like crazy. I am going to check the gas regulation module tomorrow to see if that could be the issue. also I keep getting random cylinder misfire codes coming up and the car has a slight misfire. Its really noticeable between 2500-3000 rpm. Also none of my o2 sensor are reading much of anything and they are all brand new, would this be an issue because of eliminating the cads? Do I have to bypass these codes somehow? I have a lot of money into this car at this point and could use some help.