Hello

carlcall

Car
Audi A4 B7 Avant
Basically I own an Audi A4 B7 Avant 2.0Tdi 170 which has been mapped to generate 210bhp and 315Ibft.

It goes quite well for a big old bus on the private test tracks around me.

Anyway glad I came across the forum and looking forward to being an active member!

Hello and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Sorry for the late reply @Aerial Andy944

I got a map done by ********* on a handset so I have a few options with their maps. I purchased it via **URL Removed as it is against our T & C's** at the cost of £300 as the website wouldn't accept my card so we did it over the phone for £50 less.

Since I had the initial map with the EGR disabled, I have now removed my DPF and I'm now running a straight through pipe instead (I could've gutted it but in my eyes it would have caused turbulence and slowed the gasses a little) They did me the extra map with both EGR & DPF delete for FREE quite a few months later as I was getting fed up with the regens.

But what can I say now it's got no restrictions but for the exhaust.....WOW!

It was like having it mapped yet again. So I have all this extra power that comes in so much smoother and if driven modestly on the motorway I can get +60mpg.

I'll get a thread going for my car soon and put all mods etc in it.

**Hi Buddy, your post went into the Moderation queue and has been edited as it features a company name and URL. You can repost this again once you have reached 10 posts. We have this rule to help us to deter the spammers who plague this site**

T9 Man
Super Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I had the initial map with the EGR disabled, I have now removed my DPF and I'm now running a straight through pipe instead (I could've gutted it but in my eyes it would have caused turbulence and slowed the gasses a little) They did me the extra map with both EGR & DPF delete for FREE quite a few months later as I was getting fed up with the regens.

But what can I say now it's got no restrictions but for the exhaust.....WOW!

It was like having it mapped yet again. So I have all this extra power that comes in so much smoother and if driven modestly on the motorway I can get +60mpg.

I'll get a thread going for my car soon and put all mods etc in it.

Sounds good. Just bear in mind if you're using this car on the road with a dpf delete then it is an mot failure and hence insurance also will be voided as its not road legal. There is a new part to the mot test in May to test for soot level which replaces the inadequate visual test and which every dpf removed car will fail. There's another thread on here somewhere with link to new test coming out.
*Edit* Just found one of the article links. Read down to the updated bit and comments section http://www.hypermiler.co.uk/dpf-die...f-diesel-particulate-filter-removed-or-gutted

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back