Hello

My 1995 R33 Skyline VSpec running fairly standard 380hp and a very sophisticated 4wd and 4ws drivetrain.
100_2650_zpsoouakjap.jpg

BTW although the new GTR carries on the R35 engine code sequence it is no longer a Skyline but a different model class altogether. The Skyline brand can still be bought but there's no high performance GTR versions. The R34 Skyline was the last of the series before the split.

ok I worked it out thanks to the guide just had to jump on pc tho to tricky from mobile

My 1995 R33 Skyline VSpec running fairly standard 380hp and a very sophisticated 4wd and 4ws drivetrain.
100_2650_zpsoouakjap.jpg

BTW although the new GTR carries on the R35 engine code sequence it is no longer a Skyline but a different model class altogether. The Skyline brand can still be bought but there's no high performance GTR versions. The R34 Skyline was the last of the series before the split.

this is the model I like I think the newer ones have lost the skyline look

I know that mate, nissan tried to enter the supercar class with the R35, what a shame. I didn't know these had 4ws. Leon in fast and furious had an R33. I have plenty friends online with skylines, but it's my own aim that these aren't unbeatable.

Vibe black air ii 12inch 1500watt each and I have a pair of vibe 6-9s on the self facing forward only issue is I keep blowing amps

I'm in middle of moddng a laptop to add the screen on the self between the speakers and link in to the unit with WiFi connected to my phone means I can play any tune when ever I want who wouldn't want this

A bit of everything from rock to dance deathstep to dubstep old stuff to the new stuff

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back