Hello

caille

Wrench Pro
Car
206 SW S
Hello
I am caille I'm from the uk I have just got a 206 SW S 1.4 (cheap on insurance as I use for deliverys) and planning on modding it in the future (already fitted sound system) I dunno how to add pics anyway what would be the most effect mods for this car ?

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Once you have made 10 posts the system will allow you to post those photos, here is a brief explanation of one way you can post up pictures.

Ok, first make sure that you have both TC and Photobucket opened and next to each other to make things easier.

Have your reply box in TC open and ready to go. Now go to Photobucket!

1) On Photobucket, go to the photo you want to display, if you look underneath the photo you will see this:

Email & IM
Direct
HTML
IMG

2) Click your mouse once on the box to the right of the word: IMG and it will turn blue in colour.

3) Then with your cursor still on the blue, now right click and another dialogue box will open.

4) Now left click again on the word: Copy

5) Now go back to your open "Reply" box and left click once to start your cursor flashing.

6) Now right click your mouse and you will see another box of words open up and you will see the word: Paste.

7) Now left click on the word: Paste

8) Now the URL of the photo has now been added into your post. Press: Enter or Return on your keyboard after the URL, this will put your cursor after the URL so you can start to write your post with what you want to say.

9) Now at the bottom of the reply page you will see the words: Submit Reply and Preview Post in small rectangular boxes - left click on: Preview Post to check that everything is ok including your picture, BEFORE you click on the: Submit Reply box to upload your post onto the site.

@charger69, I'm thinking of putting the GTI engine in. can buy a right off 206 gti its been shuted badly from the back only thing is I think the chassis will need reinforcing as it might just twisted it up after fitting but that's nexts years upgrade :p
need to put up with the 1.4 for now

buddy that's a good idea, plus the SW is better looking comparing to the sedan. I do drive a 1.4 as well, those are good, but honestly never get confused by size, because it doesn't matter, all what matters is how deep you can go by tuning it.

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.
Sorry for my slow reply, I've been so busy behind the scenes on here lately I have some major catching up to do.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

just got the 15 inch cyclone ally wheels for it in black cant wait to see what it looks like with them on.
roll on 10 posts !!!!

I really like the 1.6 HDi unit in the 206. It's got that MkIII Golf GTi (petrol) feel about. Any gear and it'll wake up and pull.

I have the 1.6 hdi with VNT turbocharger on my 207. With right mods you get a lot of torque and extra power.

ive only really own deisal cars this is my first petrol car so is kinda a new experience and I'm fairly new to modding so all is a learning curve also want to learn to do the mods myself instead of going to garages to fit everything

Tbh I have noticed I use more fuel in smaller engine cars than I do in big ones it's a case of little hammer hitting big nail

My point that's why I think the gti engine would be good in this sw as there not to heavry so won't take as much to move it compared to the 1.4 working hard to get the same result which in turn will save fuel well that's my understanding but I could be Totley wronge

180 but and this is the biggest issue I need to wait for my 2 year driving experience as I have been driving for year but only past my test in December. So as you know insurance is very expensive this early in ones legal driving life it be the best delivery car in my town that's for shore there a few skylines and stuff round here every time I see one I get jelly to death lol

There a mk 2 golf gti up the road which has been stood up for about 7 years and it's a shame Cuz it's just rotting but the guy won't sell it which I just don't understand

lol, i always wondered why you people are always so after skylines. during summer we have car meetings here and there are few r35, no older models. i really need to beat one to break this myth lol.
I would like to trade my corsa for an opel calibra 2.5 4x4 so i could tune it if i can find one. there are other cars as option too.

it's a car guy thing, plan to rebuild it, but don't ask when lol.
my aunt's husband had a mk2 rallye, those are nice, but sold it long time ago. sad.

197? that's the monthly incomes here dude lol. british car insurance just sucks. heard once in news a kid was asked 10 000 pounds insurance for a corsa, totally nonsense.

I like the look of the skyline not like i could ever afford one and what's you people mean ?

lol, nothing bad with you people. i mean why everyone is so up to skylines? those aren't bad, but hey, there is the honda nsx, mazda rx7, BMW M3 E36, etc... many cars that could beat the skyline lol. I am the guy who always tries to break the rules and the myths or so. :D

Of course there is loads that put skyline to shame you seen the mk1 hammer and skyline and porshe

seen many things. honestly it's not the car, it's the guy who owns it and your car is what describes you. do you have a picture of your 206? i think you can post it now.

It's just standard atm as I've only fitted the show box with subs and stuff waiting for my new wheel to turn up also

something like this
68b4d244196299654e0d93ff4d0c023d.jpg

I'm trying to upload pictures from my phone but when I click on the camera in message box it just says I have no media to select hmm

Yea white looks nice but he'll to keep clean got to wash the every day

well if you ever think about suspension, adjustable suspension would be the best, I am thinking about those for my car. go soft and tall when winter, hard and low when summer and nice roads. but since i am looking to trade it, still am doubting. seen many cars on the net. hop to find the right one, just like a guy looking for a girl for serious relationship

When you go in a Skyline you will then know what people are talking about. The way it puts the power down on the road is something to behold. I've had Porsche turbos Lancia and Honda's and none compare to an old Skyline GTR especially in VSpec form.

honestly, except r35 haven't even seen other skylines. they have good performance but they have challenge as well. Yes I would love to try out a skyline any day, but also would like to beat one.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back