Hello

lostviking

Wrench Pro
Car
2015 Optima LX
Hi, just signed up. I'm Tim, and live in San Diego, CA.

I drive a 2015 Optima LX.

I put some nice 18x8 wheels from American Racing and some Falkan 235's. So far the only other mod is a strut tower brace.

Tim

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

I see you've been busy getting stuck in already, well done. Your account upgrade will happen pretty soon, I think it's 10 posts and 24 hours before you get upgraded. ;)

Hi Tim,
Welcome to tc's I had to look your car up cause the name wasn't familiar I don't think we get this car in England?!

It looks nice!
So apart from wheels/tyres and the brace what are your plan's?

I'd like to put coil overs and better brakes on it. But it is my daily driver also, with a 10 year warranty, so I can't do much. Maybe add a CAI and cat back system. Nothing until next year at the earliest though, I just bought it in September.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back