Hello!

mungobungo

Car
2006 Suzuki Reno
Hey yall guys and gals.
New on here and car forums in general. I recently purchased a 2006 Suzuki Reno 80K miles on it and I have never Tuned/Suped/Modified a car by myself, just watched friends and lended a hand occasionally. The previous owner didnt really do much maintenance besides oil changes and didnt seem to know much about cars in general, it has a magnaflow tip soldered on so someone in its past must have somewhat cared about it. The only issues i have on it are valve cover is leaking which im replacing today, it needed a shot of Freon (done) and the airbag light is on... Where do i start!?

Welcome aboard.

I had my airbag light on for a while when I disconnected a wire harness under the seat by mistake. In pre-2013 cars you can disconnect the battery for 20 mins and reset that light. If it comes back, check those harnesses under your seats but that's probably not the issue and you'll have to get the code read at a garage & fixed.

Hello there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars, it's great to have you along. Thanks for joining up.

I'm sure you'll find us very friendly and helpful, get involved in our many topics and threads and feel free to ask for tuning tips and solutions to problems in our technical and make and model forums. ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back