Hello!

Mattyk

Car
300zx & Audi RS6
Hey everyone,
How's it going?
I'm Matt from East sussex in the UK. I've been a petrol head all my life not really done a lot of modding and want to start! (exception - hybrid turbo on an MR-2 when i blew up the original!

I now have a Nissan 300zx twin turbo which is just going back on the road but which I think needs a few more horses. I don't want a silly 1000bhp machine just some nice reasonably priced improvements to get me up to abouut 4-500 bhp?
The car going off the road is an Audi RS6 C5 (4.2 V8 twin turbo) which I am thinking of entering into the New millenium race series by the classic sports car club. I'll be up against M3's and TVR's amongst others and modding the engine/suspension is free so again, some nice economical upgrades would probably help. This motor already has coilovers instead of the original audi gear but is otherwise standard.

Any advice on what to consider and where to go to get it done would be much appreciated.

Hello and a very warm welcome from me the site Admin.

It's good to have you with us. You'll find us one of the most friendly forums around.

Don't be shy, get involved in the many discussions and start new threads or ask questions, our community really thrives on fresh material posted up and we all contribute to help make this site what it is today.

Enjoy your time on here, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and be sure to start up a project thread and keep us updated on your car project as it evolves and comes together.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back