Hello

crowley

Torque Junkie
Car
MyBotchedHeap
Hello TorqueCars,

I just had to do some radical repairs on my car & I wanted to share it. Thinking of calling it Crowleys radical redneck rad repairs.

10641282_1642420932655558_582298575371518045_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I think Macgyver would be Uber proud.

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Ordinarily as a new member with less than 10 posts made, you would be unable to post any photos on here but in this case I have made a one-off exception!

I can honestly say that I have NEVER seen anything like that! :confused:
Out of curiosity, if you have made any similar modifications like that to you're brakes, would you be so kind as to let me know what car you drive and where you live so that I can avoid that area like the proverbial plague! :lol:

To my own amazement the engine comes up to temperature & these two silicone pipes are holding up. I just hope they hold out until my new rad comes.

I love these kinds of improvisations, if anybody ells on here has had to do something similar, I'd love to hear it:).

Lets turn this thread into a list of "Macgyverisms"!?!?

BTW T9 man, thanks for allowing my photo!

Hi and welcome to TC forums.
My old Dad would of loved this kind of thing. He never threw anything away, "that'll come in handy" he would say. Everything was repaired again and again :rolleyes:

Hello and a very warm welcome from me the site Admin. Sorry for my slow reply, I've been out of action for a while due to a nasty virus but I'm pretty much back now.

Nice work! ;)

It's good to have you with us. You'll find us one of the most friendly forums around.

Don't be shy, get involved in the many discussions and start new threads or ask questions, our community really thrives on fresh material posted up and we all contribute to help make this site what it is today.

Enjoy your time on here, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and be sure to start up a project thread and keep us updated on your car project as it evolves and comes together.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back