Hello

ThomasGensamer

Car
Honda Civic 2000 Ex
Greetings forum go-ers.

I'm a 21 yo male and I have recently become addicted to cars. I just started my first beginner project. Its a 2000 Honda civic ex. I picked it up for $500 in a no crank, no start condition. I have since been working on it myself and just got it on the road today. While this is a huge step for someone with no previous car experience, I was a little disappointed the project was over. So I decided to continue my project and take it beyond just a running car. With, as previously mentioned, no experience I decided to join a forum to learn first.

So a huge preemptive thank you for all the help.

Hi and welcome. We all have to learn and the only way to do this is to get stuck in.

I suggest that you look around for local car clubs, meets, etc that cater for import cars. you will meet people with similar interests and see what can be done. People at these meets are always happy to discuss their cars :)

With Dalton being such a small town, I would suggest that you try to keep exhaust noise to a minimum as everyone probably knows you :)

Hello and a warm but belated (very sorry for my delay) welcome from me the site admin, really good to have you along.

I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we do. Please get involved in our many discussions and topics, we love to hear peoples opinions and questions.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back